Wellness Petite Entrées for Dogs:
Casserole With Roasted Lamb, Peas & White Sweet Potatoes
At Wellness®, we believe that the right nutrition can help provide the foundation for whole-body health: we believe in real ingredients with real benefits. We craft wholesome natural diets based on carefully sourced, premium animal-based proteins combined with a range of superfoods and functional botanicals to deliver a balanced diet full of the nutrients pets need for a lifetime of wellbeing.
Petite Entrées gourmet wet food was created especially for small breed dogs to provide them with delicious taste, exciting textures and daily variety. Each unique preparation features mouthwatering cuts of meat and wholesome vegetables in delicious sauces; with chicken & lamb in this recipe combined with nutritious peas and white sweet potatoes. The protein-rich meats are accompanied by nutrient-rich chicken liver to help maintain lean muscles and healthy skin and coat. Antioxidant-rich peas help promote healthy immunity, whilst sweet potatoes are high in fibre, to help promote healthy digestion. Petite Entrées are a little bit of love packed with big nutrition for your little friend.
- A grain-free and protein-rich diet which is complete & balanced for adult dogs, and specially tailored for small breeds
- A delicious meaty flavour, chicken & lamb, which will tempt even picky pooches
- 6% protein to support lean muscle mass and healthy skin & coat
- 5% fat, designed for everyday feeding as a standalone meal, or as a mixer or topper on kibble
- Antioxidant-rich peas help promote healthy immunity
- Fibre-rich white sweet potatoes help support healthy digestion
- No meat by-products, wheat, corn, soy or other fillers and no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – love it or return it
- Available in easy-open ready-to-serve 85g tubs
This recipe is available in Australia, you can find it at Pet Circle.