With mighty souls but little bodies, your small breed dog has a unique physical composition that creates special nutritional needs. Our Small Breed Complete Health Adult Turkey & Oatmeal Recipe is designed to support the unique health needs of smaller dogs through nutrient-rich whole foods.
- Optimal Caloric Intake to Support Healthy Body Weight.
- 4 Animal Protein Sources for High Energy Needs and Lean/Strong Muscles.
- Omega 3 and 6 Mix to Help Support Healthy Skin & Coat.
- Sophisticated Tastes- When it comes to taste, small breed dogs have discerning palates. With satisfaction guaranteed, we use real turkey to provide a natural taste that little dogs love, without loading their diet with fat.
- Higher Energy Needs- The extra energy your small dog needs should come from protein and not just fat. To help maintain optimal weight and healthy body mass, we use 4 quality animal protein sources including deboned turkey, chicken, salmon, and menhaden fish meals.
- Up to 50% Longer Life Spans- With a life expectancy of up to 20 years, small breed’s life-systems need nutritional support to stay strong. Our Complete Health Recipe is packed with antioxidant-rich fruits and veggies, vitamins and minerals to help support cellular health.
- Smaller Digestive Tracts- Small breeds need to get lots of nutrition from the little portions they consume. We include live, naturally-occurring microorganisms to support digestive health and we ensure optimal nutrient absorption through our Digestool®confirmation studies – less nutrients in the stool, means more nutrients in the body.
- Need for Skin & Coat Support- Life indoors with extra lap time and petting means that little dogs need nourished skin that produces a healthy coat. To support healthy skin, we add flaxseed and salmon oil as part of our WellCoat® Omega 3 & Omega 6 Mix.
Available in: 1.81 kg & 5.44 kg bags
- Petite Entrées Casserole With Roasted Turkey, Duck, Carrots & Peas
- CORE® Grain-Free Small Breed Formula